V
Princessa Mia's Land
Bounjouer

Assalammualaikum . Welcome to My-Onl-Diary . Keep following me & I'll give you more & more love . KamsaHamiDa . Love me now, love me then, love me forever, until the end.



Entries About Links Stuff


Tagboard





BOYFRIEND XD

Should I get a boyfriend for myself ? I do have a boyfriend . He is tall , cool and matured than me . But , sometimes his behaviour make me more and more HATE him from day to day . My feelings told me that he in love with others girl . Humm . I cant do nothing . Its all about  LOVE 



Auww . Sweet kenn pic nie . If i have a boyfriend , i will kiss him until he wont forget me forever ! 
HAHA . I am not to brave to do such silly thing okay . Orang penang cakap apa tuh . Cakap macam propaa . Yauww . Kalau saya buat cemana ? BERTARUH jum ! HEHE .