V
Princessa Mia's Land
Bounjouer

Assalammualaikum . Welcome to My-Onl-Diary . Keep following me & I'll give you more & more love . KamsaHamiDa . Love me now, love me then, love me forever, until the end.



Entries About Links Stuff


Tagboard





Back in #Blogging


Assalammualaikum readers 
Hey , i miss you a lot . Where have you been sweetie ? Ehh wait , do you miss me as much as I miss you ?
Please say "YES" okay . Dah berkurun lamanya tak meng-update blog nih . Humm sejak Mr kambeng "tinggalkan" mia kan . Hahaha . Such a stupid drama . Atok ni , tak baik lah buat nenek camni .
Separuh mati nenek kat UNIKOP sebab teringatkan awak . Dah macam mayat hidup dah lah .
But , Alhamdulillah . Syukur to Allah SWT for giving me a second chance to make you happy as long as you still with me . Seriously , I'm to damn in love with you sayangs . And you know what happened to me after your "death" right ? Please I'm begging you . Dont do such silly things like that after this . Promise ?

Anyway , flight awak pukul 11 pm kan ? Humm . Tak sempat say Goodbye . Nevermind , nanti mia sing-a-along or make cover lagu Goodbye-Avril Lavigne okay . Hhaha . Hati-hati kat sana yea atok . Ingatlah tunangmu kat sini nih :p Janji awak mia simpan dalam hati , kenangan kita mia kunci erat-erat dalam otak ni . Hehew . K mula merepek .

To reader , mia ade good news & bad news for you guys . Korang nak tahu yg mana dulu ? Ehh choppp ! The good news is mia dah mula aktif ber-twitter . So just click this link to follow #ThePrettyOnes . Follow jangan tak follow nahh . #DoMention && I will #FollowBack . The bad news is Mia akan mula berceloteh kat blog ni sebab nak hilangkan rindu  atok rafi kat nenek mia . Auwww *gedik . K nite ^^