V
Princessa Mia's Land
Bounjouer

Assalammualaikum . Welcome to My-Onl-Diary . Keep following me & I'll give you more & more love . KamsaHamiDa . Love me now, love me then, love me forever, until the end.



Entries About Links Stuff


Tagboard





GHOST* EXIST ? #1


Its 3 am something when i busy studying math + online fb . HAHAHA , i doing both of them at the same time . Yaaa i'm feel nothing because my old "duda" accompanied me on skype . Chitchat with him and suddenly he offline . What the hell . And I'm alone in my room because three of my roommates has went home . Keep doing math and math and math . Then , i stop for a while to rest my mind . Ohh , its a double decker so imma going down to my own bed . Arghhh , sleepyy . Suddenly kak shima text me . 

Your text make me crazyyyyyyy :/

She : " Mia , awak dah tido ke ?? "
Me : " Dah , haha "
She : " Mia , baik hang jangan nyanyi2 , sepak kang ! Cek dh la sorg2 kt bilik nih .. "

At first , i thought she's joking , but ..

Me : " masa bila nyanyi ? sumpaa tak nyanyi pun "
She : " sepak kang .. maen2 plak tgh mlm buta nie .. suara hang yg nyanyi.. mcm la xkenal suare kcik tu "
Me : "Jangan la men2 owg tk nyanyi pun laaaaaaa !"
She : " abis suare td 2 kali nyanyi kjap2 tu sape kalo bkn hang ? suare kcik mcm hang je ... ! Lupekan jelaaaa ! "

And my face turns to pale . Ohmayyy , not this time . Its have been 5 years since that stupid incident . the ghost had disturbing me when I form one . No No ! Please not this time !!!!!

At the same time , Buddy text me . Then I tell him everything . Ohh , during raya , on 1 am something , one of my roommates saw me going out from our room but on that time i'm sleep on my bed IN FRONT her . What a stupid fool that ghost want ? Look exactly like me ? Same voice as me ? Same hair ahh ? Err . I'm not feeling good about this . Yeahh , before i came here *unikop* , i had dreams about the seniors , this college , the lecturers , this hostel when I form 4 and 5 . Its weird right ? I dream about something that gonna happen ? But what is it ? 
Thanks to buddy because on the phone with me until 2 hours maybe . hah , but he's a bad bad and really bad guy when he talk that ghost under my bed , in the wardrobe . Errrr hellooooo imma crying in the phone :/ but anyway thanks for accompanied your cutee friend here . ahahaaha
Then , after off the phone . I reads yassin and surah Al-baqarah *music player* until subuh . Hmmm

*Update* Errrrr >,<

Okay , tadi baru sembang-sembang ngn kak Hajar pasal semalam . Dia cakap Kak Akma tak tido sampai pukul 6:30 am . And dia yang nyanyi -.- Okay , takde hantu nahhh . Takmau dengar cakap Kak Shima dahhh :/ *buat mia gabra ja semalam . Sumpaaaaaa ! Huwaaaaaaaaaaa .