V
Princessa Mia's Land
Bounjouer

Assalammualaikum . Welcome to My-Onl-Diary . Keep following me & I'll give you more & more love . KamsaHamiDa . Love me now, love me then, love me forever, until the end.



Entries About Links Stuff


Tagboard





Saya masih WUJUD ke dalam hidup awak ?


Assalammualaikum cinta hati :')
I wait for his mention for one whole day ,
I stalk his profile every seconds , 
Ohh I ignore my lunch , dinner because I'm waiting for him .
Hummmmmm .
I'm the happiest person when i read your tweet . 
But its not for me .

Ohhh dia busy reply fans dia kat ask.fm tu . 
Ada orang taksuka kami couple . Taktahu lah sape . 
Maybe dia crush my boyfie kod . 

and I get jealous with this tweet 

Goodnite Rafi Aldrian & Imissyou so much :/

*sorryyyy tak baca bercerita , mood spoil sikit . Insyaallah bila dah dapat mood "ceria" mia tu mia update okay . Anyway , Goodluck for PMR candidates . Do your best adek-adek .