V
Princessa Mia's Land
Bounjouer

Assalammualaikum . Welcome to My-Onl-Diary . Keep following me & I'll give you more & more love . KamsaHamiDa . Love me now, love me then, love me forever, until the end.



Entries About Links Stuff


Tagboard





No birthday for this year :')



Hm . 21 January 2013
It's not an important date to be remember at all .
It's just a date . Nothing special . 

In my life , birthday is the most important thing to be remember . Ohh Aha , I'll willing do anything to make birthday boy or birthday girl around me feel happy on that day .
 Expecially , people whom I loves the most . 
My parent , siblings , cousins , aunties , uncles etc . Maybe I dont have enough money to buy them a present . But a simple wish from me , Doa and unexpected mystery ____ will make them laugh whole day . Ahaha .

A story to be told

*I make a video for my boyfriend  , but I deleted 3 videos because a week before his birthday , 
he wants me to stay away "breakup" . 
Then , I make again & again & again , technically problem I cant upload it to facebook . 
I dont know why :'( I tried & tried 72 times , but hmmmm . 
FAILED
I realises that I'm the most  useless girlfriend you haven't met . 
I can't give you anything for your birthday until now . 
What a pity .*
Yaa , karma is around . And the karma HIT me back . 

And I decided ?

Every year , they will celebrated my birthday . But this year , hmmmm . Meaningless . 
They wont be here for me . 
And i keep asking classmates , roommates whether they can spend time with me on that day . 
Yaaa , busy , busy and busy . I cant force them anyway . 
So , I've decided , to be in my room , on my bed , crying until I strong enough to accept the facts that Birthday is not important to be celebrated at all and meaningless . 
Should I ? 

p/s : Hoping for a miracles . I hope so . 


*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Happy birthday to me ,
Happy birthday to me ,
Happy birthday to the Lonely Girl
Happy birthday to me .

Being ALONE on my own birthday is the greatest history in my life .
Ohh i should kill myself for this :'/

* Sadlife *